Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The good ol' days

Drinking coffee, should be heading upstairs to get dressed shortly, I have to be at school in an hour. During my lazy morning routine, I was reading through facebook and two things caught my attention:

1. I miss reading. I would like very much to strike up my old relationship with books and the public library, and the delicious smell of library books. I want to get back to reading.

2. I miss Barbara Walters on 20/20. It was her show, it was her baby, and it hasn't been the same since Hughe Downs left. John Stossel has butchered whatever good was left in that show. I think Barbara bailed out when she still had her integrity before Stossel could drag her down to his sex scandal level. I miss you Barbara. I'm just glad you still do The View so I can watch you on a somewhat daily basis.

Getting dressed now, I will be the only one in class I'm sure, but I've worked too hard building my reputation, I can't slip now. A pleasant day to you all,

Onward,

vrock

No comments: