Monday, June 22, 2009

Kate + 8?

It is 8:37, and Jon and Kate plus 8 starts in 20 minutes. I am eagerly awaiting the big announcement they've been pushing all week on TLC. I've narrowed it down to the following options:

They're getting separated/divorced

They are graciously backing out of the show to save their marriage

As far as I can tell, it can only go one of those two ways. I really can't belive it's a good announcement because the previews have been so cryptic. Gawd, I just need answers, and I'm not happy about staying up until the end of the hour long show just to see what at the hub-bub is about. If I was more responsible, I would just go to sleep at 9 like I planned and check the gossip sites tomorrow for full updates.

If they just get separated/divorced, will the show go on? Will it be called Kate + 8? What will I watch on Monday nights (now that I never seem to close, ever)? I need answers!

I need a speedy shower and pj's now. I think a little knitting will soothe my nerves as I watch their future unravel (ha! knitting!)

Onward,

vrock

No comments: